|I ADORE garlic knots! They were a staple when my parents ordered pizza back in New Jersey. I was shocked when Todd told me that he never had garlic knots before! I just HAD to make them for him!|
Parmesan Garlic Knots
- 2 tubes (12 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 3 tbs grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400* and cover baking sheet with foil and Pam.
- Roll each biscuit into a 6" rope and tie into a knot. Place on the baking sheet 2" apart with the ends facing down.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While they are baking, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush oil mixture over warm biscuits.