Mhmm... Muddy Buddies. They are one of Todd's favorite snacks and a holiday and party favorite. It is also super easy to make! I whipped some up the other day while Todd was sleeping in. It only took me about 15 minutes.
- 9 c Chex cereal, any kind
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- Melt the chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter in the microwave. Stir until nice and smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour over the Chex in a large bowl. I use a punch bowl so that none spills over the sides when I stir! Carefully mix by folding with a soft spoon or spatula. No one likes crushed Chex!
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar over the chocolate Chex. Carefully mix by folding again.
- Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag. It won't last long!