I discovered an awesome blog the other day called Always With Butter. Check it out. Ah-mazing photos and recipes.
Anyways. I stumbled across Graham Cracker S'mores Cookies on there and I just HAD to try them. (Check out the link for great step by step photos; they put mine to shame!) It seemed like such a great way to use up some of the leftover wedding ingredients from our S'mores Bar. I made a few adjustments based on what I had on hand but in the end they came out great! This is a must try for you dessert foodies out there!
- 2/3 c butter, softened
- 1 c brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 1 c mini cinnamon marshmallows
- 3 regular sized Hershey bars, broken
- 1 1/2 pkgs graham crackers, broken into squares
2. Cream the butter and sugar. Yummy already!
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine.
7. Lay out the graham crackers on the cookie sheet.
10. Add the Hershey pieces on top and bake for 5-7 more minutes.
11. Cut when cooled!