I had this salad (made by the same co-worker who gave me the White Chicken Chili recipe) about two years ago. It was so good that I have been making it quite often since then. It's perfect for potlucks or summer events. (I know it's not summer but it's 60 out today!) This is super easy as well. The only negative thing is that it doesn't keep well in the fridge for long... That just means you need to gobble it up quick!
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 head lettuce, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pkg precooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 c mayo
- 1/3 c grated parmesan
- 1/4 c sugar
- Place the cauliflower and lettuce in the bottom of a very large bowl.
- Mix the mayo, parmesan and sugar in a small bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together before serving.