Last night I was honored to be awarded with the Liebster Blog Award from Kathryn over at Destination: Craft. She has tons of great craft ideas on her adorable blog. Plus she takes the time to host a linky party each week! Thanks so much Kathryn!
What the heck is a Liebster Blog Award?
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Just a few rules:
Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here are the five up-and-coming blogs that I have chosen to receive this award:
- Lake Murray Cottage: Kelly has great crafts, home improvement and home organizing projects featured on her blog.
- Suzie HomeCaker: Jeneen has wonderful looking cupcakes that always inspire me to bake!
- My Sew Called Life: Kiki's Scrabble Tile pillows are my favorite! She has many other great, creative projects as well!
- Potholes & Pantyhose: Rebekah is hilarious! She even has nifty crafts and recipes.
- Teresa Boyd: Teresa's home is so gorgeous! Enough said.
Thanks ladies for all your inspiration! Pass on the blog love!