I recently came across this recipe on Adventures of our Fami-ly and had to try it! (Check out their blog to see great step-by-step photos!) I added a few things but basically kept the recipe the same. Delicious! Next time I will add more cheese to the egg mixture and add more on top.
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 3-4 strips cooked bacon
- 1/2 c broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbs chopped scallions
- 1 c cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp herbs de province
- Preheat the oven to 350* and grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Line the muffin cups with crescent rolls. You will have to cut/tear off the skinny tips of each triangle to make it fit. Use the torn pieces to fill in any spaces.
- Put the muffin tin with crescent rolls in the fridge.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together with S&P.
- Pour the eggs into a heated skillet and cook until still a bit runny. It will continue to cook through in the oven later.
- Add the herbs de province and some cheddar cheese to the eggs and stir in.
- Scoop some egg mixture into each crescent roll.
- Top with broccoli, bacon, scallions and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Carefully remove from the muffin tin.