Keywords: fry breakfast buttermilk
- 2 c flour
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 8 tbs powdered cultured buttermilk
- 2 c water
- 1/4 c melted butter
- cooking spray
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients, including the sugar.
2. In another medium bowl, whisk together the water, melted butter and eggs.
3. Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and whisk until just combined and slightly lumpy. Do not over mix or your pancakes will be flat.
4. Spray a layer of cooking spray over a griddle or skillet.
5. When hot, ladle batter onto the griddle.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Each side should be golden brown. You will know when to flip the pancakes when bubbles rise to the surface.
7. Keep in a warming drawer under your griddle or in a 200* oven until ready to serve.
Powered by Recipage