Keywords: bake entree chicken cheddar tomato mozzarella
Ingredients (8-10 enchiladas)
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can undrained diced tomatoes
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c shredded cheddar, divided
- 1 c shredded mozzarella, divided
- 8-10 low carb tortillas
- 2 c 1/2 inch cubed cooked chicken breast
- Scallions, sour cream and additional cheddar for garnishing
Preheat the oven to 350* and spray a 9x13 casserole with nonstick spray.
Saute the onions until tender and then remove from the heat.
Add the soup, tomatoes, sour cream, 3/4 cheddar and 3/4 mozzarella to the onions and stir to combine.
Place 3 tbs of the sauce onto each tortilla.
Top each tortilla with 1/3 c chicken.
Roll each tortilla and place seam side down in the casserole dish.
Spoon remaining sauce over the top of each enchilada.
Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly on top.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and everything is heated through.
Powered by Recipage