"Fish & Chips" Tuna Noodle Casserole
Keywords: bake entree tuna pasta
- 1 16 oz box bowties or shells
- 16 oz bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 26 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 7 oz cans drained and flaked tuna in water
- 2 c crushed BBQ, cheddar or sour cream chips
Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water according to package directions.
Preheat the oven to 350* and spray a 9x12 casserole with nonstick spray.
In a large pot, defrost the veggies with S&P and the garlic powder.
Add the cream of mushroom soup and tuna to the veggie mixture until heated though.
Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add to the soup mixture and stir until the pasta is evenly coated.
Spread in the casserole dish and top with crushed chips.
Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Powered by Recipage